Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long cycle expert:post your mass cycle

i did about an 18 weeker with sust, deca, d-bol.

it was the best cycel set aside my first cycle.

i gained around 25lbs. only kept 18 though.

I had planned on a 20 week tren but Ulter put a voodoo spell on me and now i'm planning on going conventional haha. Probably 8-10 weeks of Tren and Test.

My long cycle, which started last September, included Test/dbol/Fina at different times, and now I'm playing around with Deca.

28 weeks total,
1-3 50 mg/day of prop
1-24 1000 mg/weeks of test cyp
1-4 50 mg of dbol/day
10-20 300 mg/week of deca
16-20 50 mg of winny/day
24-28 prop everyday 50 mg

.75 of ldex a day with novaldex and proscar
1 gram of ala
lots of water

My last one was for 7 months using different combinations for different reasons just to see how my body would react.

First phase was 750mg sus for about 3 months.
Used 25mg d-bol ed but lowered it after the first day to 15mg ed for about 3 weeks.
Then used proviron to test it out for another 3 weeks at 50mg ed.
Through in shots of deca here and there due to an elbow problem that went away from taking the deca.
Lowered sus dose to once every 10 days after 3 months but bumped it back up to once every 5 days after a few weeks.
Last 3 months 150mg fina eod.
arimidex was used during the first few months then experimented with femera. Liked femera better.
Also used hcg mid cycle at 5000iu's every 5 days for 3 shots and post cycle used 300mg clomid for a few days followed by 150mg for a few more days and stayed on femera for 6 weeks after.

Learned alot about how my body handles these drugs and also that I don't crash so bad after all. Felt like shit for maybe 2 weeks tops but even so I had some energy and still a pretty good sex drive. It's all individual. Now I realized longer cycles are better for me.

Next one in Spring will probably be 750mg enanthate for a few months followed by lowering it 500mg a month and adding 400mg eq to the mix. I might add 15mg d-bol for the later phase as well. Do this for about 6 months and I'm good to go. First phase will be for leaning out. Using femera and fat burners and a good diet of course. Second phase will lower fat burners as well as femera dose and eat ALOT of quality food cheating every now and then though since it will be my quality building phase.

this is what i am doing now.

week 1-2 1000mg test enthanate/800mg deca
week 3-12 500mg enthanate/400mg deca
week 13-16 100mg tren ED
week 13-16 100mg test prop ED
week 1-4 20iu slin
week 13-16 20iu slin

i like...

test(any i prefer sust/cyp.) 750mg wks 1-12
dbol 40mg ED wks 1-5
Fina 150mg EOD weeks 6-12

along with the right diet this has always been a winner for me...

SmooThy5464 said:
i like...

test(any i prefer sust/cyp.) 750mg wks 1-12
dbol 40mg ED wks 1-5
Fina 150mg EOD weeks 6-12

along with the right diet this has always been a winner for me...

What part of LONG CYCLE didn't you understand? This thread is only for us COOL long cycle users so back off!!!!

LOL j/k bro looks like a good moderate length cycle though btw. :D

Top Bottom