Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long 24 Week Cycle with Switch after 12

JD408

So Im currently on a long cycle or atleast thats the plan.
12 weeks running Test-e, Mast-P, deca.
I added anavar in about 5or6 weeks in once I found a new source.
I was planning on keeping the var going for 8 weeks which will carry into the switch.

So with all that said, Im looking for opinions on what to switch to when its time.
I have on hand Test-C, Sust, Tren-E, Primo, Winny tabs, EQ, Dbol.

I really want to harden up and lose fat. Ive always been more into keeping it tight and lean than big and bulky. Im quite use to dieting up and down, but never cutting when on gear. Always done it natty. Last time I did it I went to 5% and then started bulking again.

Im finding with what Im on now Im having hard time dropping any weight.
THe deca may not have been a great choice to use at the time.

So Im thinking for sure Test-C, Tren-E, but not sure what else to use.
thought bout the winny, but im on the var now and thats a long time to be using orals. Also thought about the primo, but not sure bout it with the Tren.

anyway, thanks for the input.

So Im currently on a long cycle or atleast thats the plan.
12 weeks running Test-e, Mast-P, deca.
I added anavar in about 5or6 weeks in once I found a new source.
I was planning on keeping the var going for 8 weeks which will carry into the switch.

So with all that said, Im looking for opinions on what to switch to when its time.
I have on hand Test-C, Sust, Tren-E, Primo, Winny tabs, EQ, Dbol.

I really want to harden up and lose fat. Ive always been more into keeping it tight and lean than big and bulky. Im quite use to dieting up and down, but never cutting when on gear. Always done it natty. Last time I did it I went to 5% and then started bulking again.

Im finding with what Im on now Im having hard time dropping any weight.
THe deca may not have been a great choice to use at the time.

So Im thinking for sure Test-C, Tren-E, but not sure what else to use.
thought bout the winny, but im on the var now and thats a long time to be using orals. Also thought about the primo, but not sure bout it with the Tren.

anyway, thanks for the input.

I assume ur joking here, this is a complete mess not to mention not making any sense

You have to be trolling here....

What are your stats? What is your plan for PCT, or do you even plan to come off?

im actually serious. I know some people that do this. Switch their drugs up every 10 or 12 weeks. then I know some stay on for a while then cruise or the blast and cruise types I think people call it.

to be honest Im tempeted to just stay on, but not at high doses.
just run test at 1 cc a week is what I mean by staying on.

thats something I have to think about it. Im 38 now.
Started working out when i was a teen.
6'0 235lbs. not sure where my BF is currently.
May go for testing soon to see.

Did several cycle years ago and quit then Trained natty for years.
Now back in the game again I guess you could say.

also just to clarify all the stuff I listed isnt what I want to use.
Just what I have in my stash that is avaiable.

really just looking for addvice on this since this is a first for me.
I always in the past did cycles of about 12 weeks and then came off.
waited til I was ready to go again.
This staying on for a long time and switching drugs is something new to me.

im actually serious. I know some people that do this. Switch their drugs up every 10 or 12 weeks. then I know some stay on for a while then cruise or the blast and cruise types I think people call it.

I would strongly advise against your plan. For as long as you've already been on, I would PCT soon. The longer you stay on, the harder recovery will be and there will be a less likely chance you will even recover at all. There is also all the health concerns to consider. Why not just cycle safely the healthy and sensible way? What is the point of this recklessness?

I would strongly advise against your plan. For as long as you've already been on, I would PCT soon. The longer you stay on, the harder recovery will be and there will be a less likely chance you will even recover at all. There is also all the health concerns to consider. Why not just cycle safely the healthy and sensible way? What is the point of this recklessness?

I agree the cons far out weigh the pros on this one and you're not going to keep gaining substantially

Ive only been on for about 7 1/2 weeks to this point.
I became a bit more interested in staying on as I started hearing people talk about it. As well as some personal people I know.
(Some pretty big freaky monsters)
Goes against everything Ive read on these type of forums for the past 14 years I guess. I use to be a bit experimentive with my dosses and use when young so I guess its still in me. This just sounded very interesting.

Ok either way I need to plan next cycle even if it is after stopping this one.
What do you all think about what to use from the Items I listed?

Ive only been on for about 7 1/2 weeks to this point.
I became a bit more interested in staying on as I started hearing people talk about it. As well as some personal people I know.
(Some pretty big freaky monsters)
Goes against everything Ive read on these type of forums for the past 14 years I guess. I use to be a bit experimentive with my dosses and use when young so I guess its still in me. This just sounded very interesting.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but things are not going to go the way you think they will. If you just keep running high doses (even if you switch compounds), there is a point of diminished returns that will come. You will not just keep gaining and growing. The body is always trying to reach homeostasis, even while on, so after enough time on cycle you stop gaining even though you are still running the same doses. Your body will see all those compounds as "the new norm" and adjust accordingly. Not to mention Your androgen receptors will be down regulated to nil...

Even though pro bodybuilders stay on all the time, they blast and cruise at least for that reason.

If you choose to blast and cruise the its your perrogative. 250 mg (1cc) of test is NOT a smart cruise. It's a mild cycle. All the shit that needs to normalize such as RBC count, hemocrit, lipids when your at normal levels will remain elevated. Which is not smart or healthy. 100-150mg is a real cruise dose to keep you in high normal test range and let your endocrine system and cns normalize. Cruising safe and smart means cycle time on equals cruise time off. You cycle 8 weeks, you cruise at least 8 weeks.
Your plan.....no offense bro...is shitty. Way too much shit going on. Deca is an awful idea for your goals. Test, mast, var is a great cutter. Then your bloating yourself up with nandrolone. Are you taking caber? Pick two or three cutting compounds and run them. Then cruise if you must then blast again.
The big freaky guys you mention that stay on are on a lot more than a cruise when they are supposed to be "off" . It's not healthy. Reasonable AAS blast doses+ smart cruising with blood work + moderate hgh doses long term + intense hypertrophy training + killer diet= big ripped mother fucker. But even in this case it takes a while to get there. I'm 2 yrs younger than you and still trying to swallow that this is a marathon not a race. You can accomplish what you want to but there's smart safe ways and stupid unhealthy ways.

Top Bottom