Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long 24 Week Cycle with Switch after 12

If you choose to blast and cruise the its your perrogative. 250 mg (1cc) of test is NOT a smart cruise. It's a mild cycle. All the shit that needs to normalize such as RBC count, hemocrit, lipids when your at normal levels will remain elevated. Which is not smart or healthy. 100-150mg is a real cruise dose to keep you in high normal test range and let your endocrine system and cns normalize. Cruising safe and smart means cycle time on equals cruise time off. You cycle 8 weeks, you cruise at least 8 weeks.
Your plan.....no offense bro...is shitty. Way too much shit going on. Deca is an awful idea for your goals. Test, mast, var is a great cutter. Then your bloating yourself up with nandrolone. Are you taking caber? Pick two or three cutting compounds and run them. Then cruise if you must then blast again.
The big freaky guys you mention that stay on are on a lot more than a cruise when they are supposed to be "off" . It's not healthy. Reasonable AAS blast doses+ smart cruising with blood work + moderate hgh doses long term + intense hypertrophy training + killer diet= big ripped mother fucker. But even in this case it takes a while to get there. I'm 2 yrs younger than you and still trying to swallow that this is a marathon not a race. You can accomplish what you want to but there's smart safe ways and stupid unhealthy ways.

thanks, appreciate the time you took to respond.
I know the deca wasnt a great choice.
At the time I will admit I jumped before I looked.
I had only one way to get some things at the time, and I took what was available to me. I thought I would be able to still control things with my diet, but Im pretty sure this deca is whats making it hard to lose a damn pound. I can still tell Im chaning, but Im a bit shocked to not see scale more each week. right now.

I have more access to things now so I;ll try to figure out what I will use next round.
If you have any advice from the stuff I mentioned that I have let me know.

Top Bottom