Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

loeffler sust.250 bunk?

vanillagorilla

I've seen a few posts on other boards about loeffler sust. , either bunk or low dose. Anyone seen a lab report? If im not mistaken I remember reading that the mexican FDA ( it's called something else, I can't remember) has not approved it. Im not trying to flame loeffler ( I have 4 10ml bottles ready to use), just trying to figure out dosage.

I've heard it's real but not the greatest vanilla. I researched it when I got ahold of some. I also got rid of it after 1 injection because I was leary. It didn't give me that wonderful knotty, painful, sore feeling that prop. gives. Testoprim-D gave me a better limp !!! I didn't feel the loeffler at all.

i have two friends at the gym using 500mg. of the Loeffler and 300mg. of deca a week. They have made good gaind so far and I haven't heard any complaints from the guys who are using it locally. i heard that it was bunk also but, these guys have juiced before and they are not complaining about their progress.

hmm This is the first good comments I have heard on the loeffler test's (actually on any loeffler injectable) - Id be interested in more feedback if anyone has any.

my experience

I just got back into the game after 2 years, and started with the loffler sus ..250mg the first week and then 500mgs for the last two weeks. I am up a good 9lbs and just ordered 2 more bottles. I just started the reforbit d-bol tabs today I willkeep everyone informed..:D

Top Bottom