Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Local cop busted! LOL!!!!

Spunky

I told u guys things were getting heated here in certain areas of NC.... a cop who has been on the PD for over 10 years was busted for saling ectasy and marijuana. He was also a known steroid dealer but they didn't mention anything about that on the news.... I think the whole community is like in shock that a cop of all people was actually busted from running a big drug ring........

Last edited:
I have a degree in Criminal Justice(A.A.S), and my professor was an ex narc in Broward County Florida. He used to tell me that in the process of doing many a search, he would come across rolls of $100 dollar bills that he could have EASILY walked away with. He posed the question to the class..."Could you walk away"? Thats why I never got my Bachelors!:D

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT........YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT SOME COPS ARE CROOKED????? NO WAY!!!!!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME THE SHIT TUMBLES DOWN HILL, AND PEOPLE SEE THAT YES NOT ALL COPS ARE THE FUCKIN COOL GUYS THEY WANT TO BE SEEN AS. WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND DOESNT MAKE THEM ANY BETTER THAN US!! OK, OK, OK, ONE NAME RONNIE COLMAN.........NUFF SAID.

Top Bottom