Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

loading your syringe 1 day prior to injection

is it safe? and if u do that should u bring an xtra pin with u just for the fact that the pin u drew with is wet an maybe some type of bacteria may form? thanks- lexus

I believe it is safe. I have done it many times and like you said put a new pin on before you inject. Also, put it in a zip lock bag and compress all of the air out of it and keep it in a cool dry place to prevent bacteria growth. I don't think you will have any problems :D

its fine, i use to preload em before i went home from college for the weekend, i would have three ready to rock and roll along with three days worth of d-bol. Just make sure that you dont dull the pins and keep them in a safe spot

definetly fine. I preload 3-4 days worth at a time. Allways use a different pin to draw than inject, and allways a new pin.

##spiderbaby##

not unheard of, no. I would do it.

If you think about it for a second its not much different then AS in a vial thats been used. Once you break the seal and put air into the vial to draw up the oil its compromised so to speak. I allways cap my preloaded syringes though. A new needle and I cap it.

##spiderbaby##

Top Bottom