Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver toxicity and orals

christophergary

Hi everyone, reading about roids before taking them, orals to be more specific, they all produce toxicity in the liver , I was wondering if liver problems that might come throughout the cycle can cause any irreversible damage to the liver , I know there are medicines to take on the side and supplements but we are all different and some people tend to respond better to this compounds and others can't handle them, thank you

The liver is one of the few organs that has the ability to recover, and you can even cut off a piece of it, and it will grow back again. Therefore, there will be no irreversible damage if you act responsibly. When taking oral steroids you need to use good liver supporting supplements, and they will prevent liver damage. One such supplement is N2Guard - it is the most potent liver supporting supplement on the market, so it will surely help you prevent any problems with the liver.

the liver is resilient but you need to protect it

i have seen guys fuck up their livers and end up with jaundice problems from just using pro hormones.. so it isn't something to take lightly

avoid alcohol and other drugs while using toxic orals. and use your n2guard!

Your liver is a very hearty organ and the only organ in your body that can actually repair and regenerate itself.

That doesn't mean you should abuse it but it does mean that your liver can take a lot of stress before any actual damage occurs.

Whenever using liver toxic oral steroids - it's a really smart idea to use a good liver aid supplement at the same time to keep liver toxicity to a minimum. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. Check out the product n2guard from n2bm.com. That's the product I personally use.

It sounds like you are just starting to research AAS and thinking of doing your first cycle. I would really take some time and learn how these things work and everything that goes along with using them. An oral only first cycle is a terrible idea. If you don't want to inject then I would probably look at SARMs as a first cycle instead of doing an oral solo. If you do it anyways then use N2Guard for liver protection. 7 caps per day is a good dose.

Top Bottom