Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver toxicity. Dbol V.s. drinking liquor? which is worse?

musclehealth

I have some friends who are big into bodybuilding and aas. They say never, ever take dbol or any orals because they fuck ur liver up. I dont agree with them because when they are off cycle they drink liquor till they cant think strait. We always have the debate of which is worse. Drinking liquor ED for 4 weeks or taking 40mg dbol ed for 4 weeks? How do the two compair?

musclehealth said:
I have some friends who are big into bodybuilding and aas. They say never, ever take dbol or any orals because they fuck ur liver up. I dont agree with them because when they are off cycle they drink liquor till they cant think strait. We always have the debate of which is worse. Drinking liquor ED for 4 weeks or taking 40mg dbol ed for 4 weeks? How do the two compair?

I'm no doc but, I would think that hard liquor would be much harsher on the liver than dbol, especially at just 40mg a day.........

So why so so many people have concerns about orals when millions are out drinking? Suggest milk thistle to the drunken whores? LOL

just ask you doctor, mine told me that a 6 week winny cycle is the equivalent of one week of heavy boozing in cancun. i know dbol is harsher but it can't touch hard liquor if they are drinking enough to be trashed every night

dullboy recalls reading that taking an average dose of dbol is roughly eqivalent to drinking 4 - 5 ounces of 80 proof alcohol per day.

dullboy know lots of oldtime irish guys who consume 4 - 5 ounces of 80 proof whiskey per hour and they're still going strong at 80.

dullboy is a firm believer that most disease is congenital and that you're born with certain predispostion to certain illness including but not limited to poisoning your body with steroid use.

for example, some people can lay around in the sun all day and never get cancer. some people can get one bad burn during childhood and avoid the sun the rest of their lives and still get cancer.

IMO booze is prolly worse than a low dose of d bol. i just had some blood work for my new job and the doc said my liver enzymes were slightly elevated. The thing is i had drank a twelve pack two days before the blood was drawn. i haven't been on any orals for a while so it had to be the beer. booze is way more potent than beer so id say that d bol is prolly better for your liver than boozing everyday. ret says he munches on 150 mg a day and hes still kicking! :)

musclehealth said:

Depends on the dose.....

Hell, I've drank a bottle of Jack almost every night for the last 10 years. Work hard all day. Lift at the gym for an hour every day after work, do my cycles every 12 weeks...and my doctor tells me I'm in perfect health?????????? at age 38. No kidney problems, no heart problems. What's up with you guys?

Top Bottom