Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver test results-"Fatty Liver"

leoguapo

I have recently had 2 liver tests 6 months apart. I have been off of oxymetholone for about 9 months. The test results were the same. My doctor says I have a "Fatty Liver" and wants me to come in for an UltraSound.
Does this sound serious? Will my liver rebound?

This was probably indicated by two specific blood tests : SGOT and SGPT. There are other tests on a chem panel that can be clues however. The liver has remarkable regenerative capabilities, but of course nothing is as good as new once you have put a doink in it (not a car and not a human). It can recover remarkably. There are a number of things I would recommend : glutathione, sylmarin (glutathione sparer), ascorbate form of vitamin C, possibly methinone and inosine. I also like to use a product from Standard Process called Antronex. Lots of water and some carrot and apple juice everyday. It depends how serious it is. If you have some serious lesions 9as indicated by ultrasound) its not going to go away completely. I have seen this dozens and dozens of times, and seen some amazing repair. Typically cholesterol or triglycerides will become abnormal when the liver gets farry and congested too....possbily some glucose metabolism changes as well

leoguapo said:
So... probobly don't start a new cycle?

Ha Ha ya man you better wait.. could lead to Cirrhosis you dont want that is worth the wait drink a lot of water and take what the man said to get you back dont rick it Livers are handy to have around just a fatty liver is a lot easier to repair that Cirrhosis

"This was probably indicated by two specific blood tests : SGOT and SGPT. There are other tests on a chem panel that can be clues however. The liver has remarkable regenerative capabilities, but of course nothing is as good as new once you have put a doink in it (not a car and not a human). It can recover remarkably. There are a number of things I would recommend : glutathione, sylmarin (glutathione sparer), ascorbate form of vitamin C, possibly methinone and inosine. I also like to use a product from Standard Process called Antronex. Lots of water and some carrot and apple juice everyday. It depends how serious it is. If you have some serious lesions 9as indicated by ultrasound) its not going to go away completely. I have seen this dozens and dozens of times, and seen some amazing repair. Typically cholesterol or triglycerides will become abnormal when the liver gets farry and congested too....possbily some glucose metabolism changes as well"

You missed the most important thing that WILL help a Fatty Liver, and that is ONIONs.

Top Bottom