Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver support on cycle

SouthernBigger

[FONT=&quot]How much Milk Thistle is recommended daily when doing a oral steroid ? Couldnt get Liv 52 so bought the milk thistle.[/FONT]

Milk thistle is not going to cut it for liver support on oral steroids. You'll need a more robust plan like TUDCA, ALA, NAC, choline, and inositol as well. You're liver isn't the only organ being stressed either, and you are best off getting full organ protection products like DGA organ st.

N2guard vs DGA organ, opinions on which is better? And would you run TUDAC along with it?

I'm not asking this for a specific cycle just general knowledge. But imagine a toxic oral cycle for hypothetical purposes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

they both have around the same amount of ingredients, which is over 40 and you just never see that anywhere... they both have tudca in them so there's no need to add more and you clearly cant go wrong either way

N2guard vs DGA organ, opinions on which is better? And would you run TUDAC along with it?

I'm not asking this for a specific cycle just general knowledge. But imagine a toxic oral cycle for hypothetical purposes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

Flip a coin - both are solid products.

Either will give you the protection you need.

Last edited:
Top Bottom