Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver question

mikediesel04

Plat Hero
Platinum
I was put on lamisil just over a month ago and so I’ve held off on any type of cycle until it’s over because of liver concerns. I’m also on 30mg of citalopram daily.

I just had a liver test done where my ALT was 41, AST 27, Alkaline Phosphate 39, Bilirubin .12, Albumin 4.4, Protein 6.9.

I wanted to start a cycle of test and winny. Would you 100% wait till you were off the lamisil or go now in month 2 out of 3 months?

Also wanted to get opinions on how much of each you would run if you ran it while on the lamisil.

I was put on lamisil just over a month ago and so I’ve held off on any type of cycle until it’s over because of liver concerns. I’m also on 30mg of citalopram daily.

I just had a liver test done where my ALT was 41, AST 27, Alkaline Phosphate 39, Bilirubin .12, Albumin 4.4, Protein 6.9.

I wanted to start a cycle of test and winny. Would you 100% wait till you were off the lamisil or go now in month 2 out of 3 months?

Also wanted to get opinions on how much of each you would run if you ran it while on the lamisil.

I would definitely wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would wait until you're off lamisil and get your liver clear by using n2guard 7caps/day until your alt/ast is in the low range for sure

organ/liver safety and cleanse is important before you start a cycle

I would work on life things first. Depression is certainly a tough thing to deal with and I would hate for steroids to amplify it in the wrong way.

You must wait until you are done with lamisil, start taking N2GUARD and prepare your liver for a cycle in 2-3 month

Top Bottom