Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver protector with Anavar?

trinidad

My buddy is getting ready to do some Anavar. I read that it has been modified at the 17a position, possibly making it hard on the liver. Should he take some kind of liver protector with it, and if so, what? He knows to drink lots of water. Also in the spring, we will both be doing cycles with winny. Same protection? Thanks!

msurfer77 said:
if he is taking less than 60mgs ED then i would worry about liver protectants...

so taking dosages at around 120 mgs/day is actually better for the liver??:confused::confused:
i think you need to rephrase that.

Do you mean MORE than 60 mgs. ed? If it's less than that, does he not have to worry about it? What's a good protector? The winny will be 50 mgs. eod. Good without it?

Tyler Liver or Milk Thistle. Got it. Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know anything about ala's. Are these over the counter and what's the recommended dosage?

.....still learning..........

I thought it had been mentioned that Anavar is actually prescribed to patients WITH liver problems. Therefore, liver protectants are not necessary at "normal" dosages. (<50grams/day)

Can someone confirm or correct this?

Joker

anytime you take a 17aa at any dose

you are putting stress on the liver. PERIOD! At what point this stress in combination with any other stresses you are placing on it will have a deleterious effect is anybodies guess. A wise man would take liver protectants at ANY dose! No harmful effects at 60mg per day? Where did you get that from? How would you know this?

Top Bottom