Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver Problem ??

haha. Thanks again guys. Ive been blending up a bunch of fresh cranberrys in the blender and drinking them. If in acouple months that doesnt work ill try that synthergine stuff. They verifyed it was enlarged my ultrasound.

Thanks for the info.. thats actually one ive never heard of or tried. But do you, or anyone else think that its any better that needto's liver product? Should i take needto's more than just twice a day?

You said you were taking needto's liver product and look were it got you.
I would definitely stop everything until your liver levels are normal.

No orals!

No booze!

Limit saturated fat!

POST CYCLE, Liv 52, Liver support.

Water.

Time.

No orals!

No booze!

Limit saturated fat!

POST CYCLE, Liv 52, Forged Liver support.

Water.

Time.

the liver problem is serous. you need to stop any and all orals sups aswell. drink lots of water, eat large handfuls of a mix of berries cranberries being 50% of the mix 4 or more times per day. 8-10 times would be better. also work with your doctor to get things beck in check. a sup like lipid stable, needto's liver sup, or liv52 would probably a good addition but just use one of them.

I would not do a cycle again until you know the deal. That cycle IMHO was pretty light to cause such liver stress. Get healthy first man.

Jeff

beastdrol and winny is the problem,orals are bad for your liver no doubt about it..this is why i dont use them

tren isnt liver toxic thats a myth..ive had liver checked while on tren and there was no elavation after 6 months of useing it

beastdrol and winny is the problem,orals are bad for your liver no doubt about it..this is why i dont use them

tren isnt liver toxic thats a myth..ive had liver checked while on tren and there was no elavation after 6 months of useing it

that is true to a digree but tren is toxic to your urinary track and your respiratory system.

I used to be a daily drinker into serious booze and was like that for 10 solid years lol and that obviously had taken its toll on my liver, which incidentally i didn't at that point in time realize...

When i started AAS, and did my first ever dbol only cycle, my liver hurt like a mofo and values were elevated. And this, after i had quit booze and was a non drinker for almost 7 years!!

Then, i realized i needed a permanent liver supplement and needed to consume water seriously to keep flushing the system. I started thaking 1 liv52 DS tab everyday and started drinking 6 litres of water daily. Yes, 6 litres counted and consumed.

B0oth together have done wonders for me and today my values are bang on normal.

A word of caution though. Please choose ONE liver supplement and run that alone. Donot run multiple liver supps as they too have to pass the live and too much isn't always too good. Ask needto :)

Best luck.

Top Bottom