Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liv 52 and anavar

Sam Button

Hi guys I will be taking var 60 mg per day of anavar and I wonder if liv 52 is necessary or it's just for stronger compounds.

When shopping for a liver aid supplement, look for a multi ingredient formula that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle.

I recommend the product N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard is loaded with 43 ingredients to detox the liver and keep the body healthy while on cycle. It contains a full dosage of TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle with each serving. It has a massive 7 pill serving size. N2BM didn't cut any corners when making N2guard.

A good liver aid supplement shouldn't be cheap. If you look at the cost of raw TUDCA, it is extremely expensive. That is why so few companies add it into their liver aid supplement.

Not only do you need something for liver, but you need something much better than liv52. I highly recommend n2guard. It contains TUDCA, NAC, milk thistle, and 40 other ingredients.

Top Bottom