Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little worried here

JG1

I just started my cycle Sunday. It consist of:

Ttokkyo Cyp.....500mg/week 1-10
Ttokkyo EQ.....600mg/week 1-12
Winny Tabs.....50mg/ED 7-12

I planned on doing my injections on Sunday/Wednesday. Well, Sunday I did 300mg EQ in one glute, and 250mg Cyp in the other.
I could hardly walk by last night because the pain was so bad from the Cyp. Next inj I'm definitely mixing the two.

Here's the other problem. I have a small knot/lump at the injection site where I did the cyp. Is this anything to worry about?

the small knot/lump i normal try massage it once in a while just watch it if it starts to grow and become red and hot run to the doc

reconnect said:
the small knot/lump i normal try massage it once in a while just watch it if it starts to grow and become red and hot run to the doc

Reconnect is correct bro.

I seriuosly doubt the Cyp is fake.....I bought it from a very reputable source.

I did a search on Ttokkyo Cyp and it seems that some batches have a very high alcohol content. Could the lump be just some inflamation form the alcohol?

I just looked at it, and there's a very light redness on the inj site..bout the area of 1". By "hot to the touch", I'm assuming you mine a burning sensation? I don't feel anything like that when I touch it...just overall soreness in that area.

I get a pretty painful lump more than half the time I inject Cyp. They've always dissapated within a few days; 4-5 tops. My girlfriend is a nurse and she says the same thing as these bros about watching for the heat. :)

Top Bottom