Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Little Nervous bout first cycle lol!

traptdown

Well Monday i start my first cycle and ive been reading bout where to inject and stuff, goota admit im a little nervous, needles have always been my biggest fear, but ill get through it, kinda ready to start actually!

My cycle contains:
weeks 1-12: 500mg Test E/wk
weeks 1-8: 100mg Test Prop/EOD
weeks 8-4: Methyltrienolone .5mg-1mg/ED

PCT contains:
Clomid
Nolva
and am think bout getting some of the sustain alpha or whatever its called!

But anyways any comments or easier ways to inject would be nice!!!!

Thanks guys!

what are yuor stats: age, height, weight, bf%, training history, diet, etc?
drop prop, and I have no experience with MT, you could drop it if you want. prob a better oral like tbol or dbol for a kick start (1-4).
Def get the sustain for the pct and maybe some other products, hcg wont hurt either.

I hate needles too. Just do what I did, if it hurts, stop. I'd didn;t hurt, I felt nothing go into my glute, so your good. Just give us the stats and we can procede

Sounds like to much test to me for your first cycle. I'd drop the prop or at least move it to 50eod and loose it after week 3.

Well Monday i start my first cycle and ive been reading bout where to inject and stuff, goota admit im a little nervous, needles have always been my biggest fear, but ill get through it, kinda ready to start actually!

My cycle contains:
weeks 1-12: 500mg Test E/wk
weeks 1-8: 100mg Test Prop/EOD
weeks 8-4: Methyltrienolone .5mg-1mg/ED

PCT contains:
Clomid
Nolva
and am think bout getting some of the sustain alpha or whatever its called!

But anyways any comments or easier ways to inject would be nice!!!!

Thanks guys!

Why are you combining Test E and Test Prop? You're basically taking in 1100mg of test per week for the first 8 weeks. Just stick with Test E but stay at 500mg for 12 wks since it's your first cycle.

Stats-
Weight: 180
Cycle history: few cycles of AAS/Prohormones
3AAS cycles (orals however)
Diet: good clean diet,, had another post about my diet and needto "beefed" it up a lil bit!
haha

ANyways, yea little nervous but not too bad, im going to use 23g 1" needles, i think im going to use the glute as the first injection, idk bout the quad lol, but traps deltoids and lats are in consideration! just gotta get through that first shot! :p:p

Like the guys said, you don't really need the prop if you're already at 500mg/week of test on your first cycle. Good to see you have your PCT ready to go.

use 1.5" for glutes unless you are super lean, heck you can put a 1.5" all the way in your delt too, lol, but 1" is fine in those and quads. never done bi's, traps, or lets, wouldn;t be able to reach for the last 2 if i need to aspirate1
whats your height and bf??

Last edited by a moderator:
use 1.5" for glutes unless you are super lean, heck you can put a 1.5" all the way in your delt too, lol, but 1" is fine in those and quads. never done bi's, traps, or lets, wouldn;t be able to reach for the last 2 if i need to aspirate1
whats your height and bf??

Yea i dont think i could reach my lat totally good so i might get my brother to help me out on that! but idk, hopefully the glutes and deltoids will be good for me!

Im bout 5'7 or 5'8
bf bout 11-12%

with 1" pins just stick to quads, traps or delts. 1.5" use for gluts.
I would hold off on the prop for a prop, npp cycle and just run the test e and the mt.
get some hcg for your nuts
get some unleased or proviron so that you keep your test usable and keep it from converting to estro.
good luck

Top Bottom