Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little guidance... Test E and EQ.

SA Salud

I apologize if this has been repeated but I've searched and haven't found a definite answer. :evil:
I'm preparing for my 2nd cycle of test and eq. I'm 6'0 185 lbs, and goal for 2nd cycle is continue gaining weight and bulking, but also remaining as lean as I can. My first cycle was 11 months ago and was basic beginner Test E 10 week 400-500 mg/week straight through cycle. I saw good solid gains on this and came down easy with Clomid/Nolva as PCT. I showed no signs of gyno or other side effects during cycle.

So what I've been reading has been a bit conflicting and would like your opinions. I want to run Test E again but this time stack it with EQ for 16 weeks. Probably Test E again 400-500 mg/week and EQ 400 mg/week. I have anti-estrogens on hand at all times should a need arise.

Questions...
Does dose and longevity sound ok?
Should I run an AI throughout cycle or just use should a need arise? (Some say yes and some say no)
PCT recommendations apart from Clomid/Nolva, and should I start them at some point towards the end of the cycle or wait until complete? Please all PCT dosages and how many weeks to run please recommend.

Thanks in advance all!!

Sorry I forgot to include as is stands my PCT would be Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20 ed for 4 weeks starting 14 days after last pin. So I guess my main question would be to include AI and if/when to include HCG? Thanks again guys

You want to use an AI on every cycle you do. An AI is VERY important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Just having it on hand makes no sense. Once the side effects have occurred it's already too late.

An AI won't hinder gains or anything like that. It will only benefit you because the body grows best and burns fat best in a low estrogen environment.

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. The old school 2 SERM PCT is also very old school and not optimal at all.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
The perfect PCT protocol will ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 16[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

You want to use an AI on every cycle you do. An AI is VERY important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Just having it on hand makes no sense. Once the side effects have occurred it's already too late.

An AI won't hinder gains or anything like that. It will only benefit you because the body grows best and burns fat best in a low estrogen environment.

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. The old school 2 SERM PCT is also very old school and not optimal at all.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
The perfect PCT protocol will ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 16[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]
Nice advice thanks for the tips.

I like your choice of compounds for your goals. Completely makes sense. Definitely run the AI from day 1 of your cycle. Just my personal preference but I like EQ at 600mg per week. If you run 400mg and get good results just keep it there but don't be afraid to go higher if needed. Some guys run it much higher than that too.

the people who say you don't need an AI until you feel sides are imbeciles because by then you are already in trouble.

the purpose of an AI is to prevent any issues from arising in the first place.

Thats what I dont get. People think you only need to take it once you are in deep shit. Then you are too late and there is no way going back.

Why risk getting gyno when you can just prevent it with small doses of AI taken every other day?

Top Bottom