Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Little chunks floating in tren?

iron345addict

My boy homebrewed some tren and said that he has been taking it w/no probs. I was going to get some but it has little pieces of shit floating around in it. He said that it is little pieces of the pellets and they will dissolve. Whats the deal?

iron345addict said:
My boy homebrewed some tren and said that he has been taking it w/no probs. I was going to get some but it has little pieces of shit floating around in it. He said that it is little pieces of the pellets and they will dissolve. Whats the deal?

He didn't filter it enough. I wouldn't inject it. The pellets have glues and binders that aren't healthy for you.

iron345addict said:
well, that would be the wrong answer. There should not be any undissolved pellets in any homebrew if it was passed through a filter, and if there are undissolved pellets, then it's potency would be in question as well. Look elsewhere.

trenfan2 said:
well, that would be the wrong answer. There should not be any undissolved pellets in any homebrew if it was passed through a filter, and if there are undissolved pellets, then it's potency would be in question as well. Look elsewhere.

allright

iron345addict said:
Those are little chunks of your future abcess.
Bionic

PS-For real tohugh, it could be the pellets, recrystallized tren, or pieces of rubber from the stopper in the vial where youve either:
Used too big a gague of needle (18g will do this to a stopper quick), or
Ran a smaller size pin thru the stopper over and over and over....
Both will accomplish the same thing-Little pieces of the rubber floating around in your gear. Nt something you want injected deep into your muscle. Try explaining that one to your doc...
Bionic :worried:

Top Bottom