Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little bit of steroid came out back after removing needle.

You would have to have the worlds smallest legs to hit bone. Dont worry about that esp with the pin you are using. /cheers

Did I read correctly that this is your first cycle and you are using Tren?

You have no idea what you're doing if this is your first cycle ever it it seems like it is from your injection questions.

yea, tren is a pretty bad choice for your first cycle. I should know since I made the same mistake.

ahh tren is great...plenty of people use it first cycle..i have 2 guys now that are useign it first cycle..

I just felt that since injections are new and using gear is new, why would you use something that intense and hurts so much when you shoot?

Also, some people don't make it clear that you can't run tren without test.

I suppose someone ...could.. run tren without test... most wouldnt though.

I knew a pretty big dude that hit the bone his first time injecting in the thigh.. was using 1.5"

I'm a fan of short needles.. I'd use 1/4" if they had it.. but I shoot shoulders mainly.. may try thigh.

Lick it it will absorb on your tongue :p

I suppose someone ...could.. run tren without test... most wouldnt though.

I knew a pretty big dude that hit the bone his first time injecting in the thigh.. was using 1.5"

I'm a fan of short needles.. I'd use 1/4" if they had it.. but I shoot shoulders mainly.. may try thigh.

Pretty bad idea to shoot tren without test. horrible depressive side effects (could just be me) and getting shut down HARD sexually. No drive and the willy is weak at best.

Top Bottom