Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List current stats and what your best lifts currently are. Are you on or off as well?

Mike P.T.

Currently 205 lean pounds at 5'10 weighed in today. 23 years of age and been juicing on and off since I was 20. Moderate user and currently off for over 2 months now. Some of my better lifts as of now include incline dumbell presses - 115's for 10. Deadlifts - 405 for 5. Squats - 315 for 12. One arm rows - 120's for 10. Dumbell shrugs 150's each hand for 10. Was stronger before but much more cardiovascularly conditioned now plus alot more flexible and alot faster.(explosive) Several people on here know me personally(including a mod) so I'm not bullshittin like I'm sure 1/4 of the people on here do.

Just wondering what my fellow juice brothers are like as well.

started my 2nd cycle about 2 weeks ago...205, 20 years old...dl, 335 for 6, miliatary 175 for 6, bench 265 for 6...squat 345 for 6...fairly lean, soccer player, my problem is i wana be bigger and i wana be more cut...so i usually find myself stuck in a rut, trying to do both at the same time, and not making progress

magman1 said:
...my problem is i wana be bigger and i wana be more cut...so i usually find myself stuck in a rut, trying to do both at the same time, and not making progress

forget about doing both at the same time, focus only on one thing at a time and work that into your program. this is done with a macrocycle and meso and microcycles within that. look up "periodization," create one for yourself, and stick to it and you'll really help yourself.

i know i gota do that, its just too mentally straining...i think il be either too fat half way thru, or too skinny

5'10", 210, I'd say 10-12% bf. Now 29, began training pretty hard at 18. First dabbled with gear at 21 and continued using until 26. Tooks a 3yr layoff and got really fat. I've now been back hitting the iron hard for a 1yr & half and back got my physique back and more. I've been living in China for the past 4yrs. Bodybuilding is starting to find its own little niche over here too. There's gear, but you have to dig for it because it is not in high demand. Current lifts are: Incline - 280 x 8, Deadlift - 440 x 8, Squat 315 x 10, Smith Military Presses - 205 x 8. I will never take a layoff again. Bodybuilding is my crutch.

39" tall when on all fours
372 lbs
68% BF
3 years old
I don't know what they have been feeding me
I don't have thumbs so I have a hard time lifting weights
I have been known to stand on my hind legs
What animal am I?

E23 said:
39" tall when on all fours
372 lbs
68% BF
3 years old
I don't know what they have been feeding me
I don't have thumbs so I have a hard time lifting weights
I have been known to stand on my hind legs
What animal am I?

Good input:insane:
(I'm guessing polar bear)

I'm 5'11", 185lbs, 9-10%bf, 23 years old.
Deadlift: 380lbs for 5
inc.dum press: 85lbs for 8
bicep curl (my show piece): 145lbs for 5

I've done 2 cycles, first excellent, second non-existent, since I panicked 2 weeks in as started getting gyno and cut dosages to minute levels.
Been off for 6 months now.

This could be good thread, gives something to compare to for people with similar heights, weights etc. As long as nobody bulls~~ts:confused:

5'8 195 22 years old about 9-10% bf
335 bench for 1
315 for 15 squats
2 cycles under my belt both were minimal doses that Ive used for football but Ive never bulked with gear. I have to try it. Been off for over 8 months but looking to get back in the game.

Top Bottom