Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIST of ALL possible legal Ancillaries from online pharmacies

bazilbb

i know that we can buy Nolvadex, Clomid and Finasteride online as they are not scheduled in USA, what besides these pharmaceuticals which are oneway or the other is related to bodybuilding(like Arimidex, Femara, Bromocriptine, syringes and all other u can possibly think of) can be purchased from online international pharmacies without bothering customs?
BarPk

Nolvadex, clomid, Arimidex, Letrozole, Bromo, aromasin,proviron, clenbuterol,T3.
You can prob order a 3 month supply with no problems.

Just checkout what drugs are scheduled it's a lot easier bro. There is some website that shows it...just do a search on google I'm sure you'll find it. I was surprised how little drugs are scheduled.

Canuck, can clen really be ordered online? I was under the assumption that you can't in the States. If this is the case why do i waste my time waiting so long from my source. Can someone provide proof for this, I'd really appreciate it!

troybday said:
Canuck, can clen really be ordered online? I was under the assumption that you can't in the States. If this is the case why do i waste my time waiting so long from my source. Can someone provide proof for this, I'd really appreciate it!

Yep, theres alot of online stores that got Clen for sale.
Do a search on google bro. You'll find like 20 different places that carry Spiropent 0.02mg tabs.

The problem with ordering from international pharms are the price. You'll get raped paying for Letrozole, Arimidex, Nolvadex, etc.

Canuck4 said:

Yep, theres alot of online stores that got Clen for sale.
Do a search on google bro. You'll find like 20 different places that carry Spiropent 0.02mg tabs.

My search is on, i'll get back to you with my results, thanx bro!!!

Top Bottom