Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquifem ?? also sore nipps

upone

Just wondering if this stuff is as good as femara/letrozol ???
Also has anyone from Canada ordered this stuff? Any issuses getting it ?
Im on week 3 of 30mgs/ED D-bol, 500mgs/EW test E, ( winny week 8-13 )
Got nolva but not using it during cycle. No lumps but the tip of the nipple feels just a bit sore when i tap it or squeeze it. But only the tip.
Should this be my sign to start 20mgs ED nolva?
Is it wise to buy liquifem as well ???

That what I'm using it works great for bloat and gyno but it's killing my sexdrive

To answer your question Liquidfem is Letrozole/Femara

macrophage69alpha said:
you could avoid "slaying" your sex drive along with the the bloat/gyno/etc by using aromasin or AIFM instead..
I am very sensitive to gyno and have some remaints(mispelled)of gyno from prior cycles. I wanted to use the stongest gyno killer, which is letro+nolv combo. I was aware that it might slay my sexdrive but was willing to use it to kill the gyno

K back to my post. Any canadians order this stuff (ag-guys)??
Also from my post? are those signs of gyno. It's only the tips and they don't kill its just when u flick them or squeeze the tip it hurts just a bit. No lumps nothing.

As far as AIFM. I can't order that to canada.

upone said:
Just wondering if this stuff is as good as femara/letrozol ???
Also has anyone from Canada ordered this stuff? Any issuses getting it ?
Im on week 3 of 30mgs/ED D-bol, 500mgs/EW test E, ( winny week 8-13 )
Got nolva but not using it during cycle. No lumps but the tip of the nipple feels just a bit sore when i tap it or squeeze it. But only the tip.
Should this be my sign to start 20mgs ED nolva?
Is it wise to buy liquifem as well ???

LiquiFem is letrozole, same thing.

Don't squeeze your nipples...1.25mgs of letro with 40mgs nolva ED should clear that right up.

upone said:
K back to my post. Any canadians order this stuff (ag-guys)??
Also from my post? are those signs of gyno. It's only the tips and they don't kill its just when u flick them or squeeze the tip it hurts just a bit. No lumps nothing.

There are canadians who posted feedback here...AG is top notch so you wont have a problem.

Check my post on your gyno Q... :coffee:

mr.x

Should I stay on that dose until it clears up only or would you suggest to stick it out throughout the cycle? Is it common for the nipps to become sensetive again after you cleared it up the 1st time ?

Top Bottom