Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquidex dosage on 500mg Test/500mg EQ

snagglepuss

On a cycle of 500mg Test + 500mg Equipoise, what is an appropriate dosage of liquidex? I heard .5ml EOD, but I also read that there is a danger of taking too much. ALso, what is too much? and what sort of side effects are associated with high dosages?

thanks

Estrogen helps raise HDL, HDL lowers LDL. liquidex, lowers estrogen, thus lowers hdl, and raises ldl. Basically too much fucks up your lipid profile which is already being messed up from being on(biggest side). Some argue it hinders gains, I personally think it does not(they were applying its aromatase effects on women to men). Just find what works for you, too much is usually around the 1 mg ed. .5 mg eod is underdosed for me but I aromatize heavily as shown by slight pubertal gyno, smidgen(totally underused word) feminate fat distribution. People need different amounts because they can deal with different amounts of estrogen, bloat etc.. Just try that dosage and if you are too bloated, or you start to get gyno, up the dose.

Top Bottom