Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquidex causing joint pain?

GARAGE GORILLA

High End Bro
Platinum
I am running a fina/test/dbol cycle along with 1mg ed of liquidex and my joints, especially my knees are killing me. I have never had any joint problems in the past and this is the first time I have started liquidex from the begining of a cycle. I am assuming that since the L-dex is pulling the water out of me it is affecting my joints. Anyone else ever have this happen?

*FINA* has this effect in many people.. it is likely due to the rapid increase in CNS related "strength".. though may also be to fina's mixed progestenic effects..

The strange thing is, this is the third fina cycle I have done and I never experienced the joint pain before. This is the first home brew batch I have done but I can't see how that would make a diff.
As for my L-dex dose being to High, I am running a gram a week of test, 112.5 mg ed of fina, 30 mg ed of d-bol and I weigh 235 so i think I am in the ballpark with the dose.

macro, I have never used glucosamine before, will it help?

GARAGE GORILLA said:

macro, I have never used glucosamine before, will it help?

it definitely can.. with those dosages your strength has likely shot up (more than you might realize).. lower the weight(especially on excercises that you feel the strain).. concentrate on the form.. stretch in between sets.. and warm up more.. maybe some light cardio and lights rep sets of 20 (that means light.. not still working but not too hard)

Liquidex causes joint pain that is worse than winny IMO. Today I was brushing my teeth leaning over the sink with my knees locked......i go to lay down on my bed and relax and it felt like my knees were dry. Im doing 1mgED.........

Golfer18 said:
Liquidex causes joint pain that is worse than winny IMO. Today I was brushing my teeth leaning over the sink with my knees locked......i go to lay down on my bed and relax and it felt like my knees were dry. Im doing 1mgED.........

this sounds like an electrolyte issue.. was the joint locked or the muscles around it?

increase pottasium and magnesium..

most bodybuilders eat WAY too much sodium..

macrophage69alpha said:

it definitely can.. with those dosages your strength has likely shot up (more than you might realize).. lower the weight(especially on excercises that you feel the strain).. concentrate on the form.. stretch in between sets.. and warm up more.. maybe some light cardio and lights rep sets of 20 (that means light.. not still working but not too hard)

Thanks for the advice. It will take some will power to go down in weight on my lifts but I know your right.

Golfer, are you running anything else that might cause your joint pain?

Top Bottom