Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid test vs cream test

boomboz6

I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with liquid test and or test cream. Which would be more effective ? I would prefer to take my test orally if possible and I don’t mind using cream either but I think orally would be more effective. Any experience with this fellas?

The creams can't work even 1/4 as good surly then Steve. I never even knew there was such thing. Would you need to rub them over your whole body on on a area that absorbs it all?

androgel for example is commonly prescribed but its just a pain in the ass and not as effective as an injection

You really want to go with injectables. The transdermals like androgel will not keep your hormone levels stable and are also much more estrogenic. The oral form of test Andriol is completely useless. You would have to take an insane amount every day just to get a good dose and the cost would be through the roof.

Another thing that people forget is that testosterone creams aromatize into estrogen much higher then injectable testosterone

Top Bottom