Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid sarms not tasting good

Ronaln

I got some sarms in the mail a couple days ago and I started using them. This stuff tastes really bad and it burns my tongue
I'm using MK nutrobal and I'm using rad 140
it also makes my stomach upset and makes me nauseous. Is there any trick to getting the stuff down like should I take it with food or water?

I got some sarms in the mail a couple days ago and I started using them. This stuff tastes really bad and it burns my tongue
I'm using MK nutrobal and I'm using rad 140
it also makes my stomach upset and makes me nauseous. Is there any trick to getting the stuff down like should I take it with food or water?

mix sarms with grapefruit juice and drink thats what i do in my research

You want to take them with food. If you cannot handle it then you need to go to Umbrella Labs and select the poly-cell option, which has no taste and can be taken sublingually... that is definitely what you would want to go with

As Dylan pointed out, the poly cell formula is what you want to go with. That will be perfect for you to go with and Umbrella Labs is the only company that has it!

Top Bottom