Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid or oral winny

jordanbenteke

[FONT=&quot]I have never used inj. winny before but my guy gave me a few bottles of 50mg to try. I always use the tablets, so I'm not sure how to run the liquid version. I typically run 100mg of winny tabs a day, so thats kinda where my confusion is coming in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Should I be doing a shot of 2ml every day or what? Any input/advice would be appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

100mg is a pretty high dose for winnie. 50mg per day is more reasonable. As far as the difference between oral or suspension, the dosing is the same. If you go ahead with the liquid, be prepared for some very intense pain. I advise sticking with the oral

100 mg of winstrol is absolutely fucking ridiculous to do... just ridiculous.. i dont advise wreckless, STUPID steroid use

I once did 50mg every other day for 4 weeks and did not use anything else. Gains were amazing but the digestive system was not so good. I Couldn't tolerate further.
But again, the gains and the pump were amazing!

50 mg is more then enough..hope your running some test with it..50mg/ml right?thats one cc or ml a day..you were confused about that?
I’d drink it..I hate shooting water based gear..not that the stress on your body isn’t to be taken into consideration..my joints hurt on 30 mg winni, cannot imagine 100mg
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom