Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Oral Recipes

Do you have any recipes for stuff that can be made from easily obtainable materials such as tren from fina? Most of these powders are hard to get for me.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Im new to the forum but your recipies interested me very much. What exactly is PEG

Polyethylene glycol, basically it's like a ester. It reduces the rate at Witch it's carrier is released into the blood. Protein would be an example of a carrier.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Reviving an old thread I know.

Just want to let people know my experience. I made my first batch of Anavar using the grain alcohol recipe.

I next made Arimidex oral liquid. But instead of using any grain alcohol, I used only PEG and Vegetably glycerine; no grain alcohol. And it turned out perfectly fine, no crashing.

So try a small batch, perhaps 20ml (1/10 the batch size of those given that have you making 200 freaking ml; that is a huge batch! And takes a huge storage bottle as well) using only vg and pg. It worked for me, and also doesn't taste terrible.

Update: I just made a 20ml batch of letro using just pg and vg. The letro was stubborn to dissolve. I mixed only 5ml total pg and vg in a glass dropper with 0.1g of letro powder. I heat that in the microwave until it was nearly boiling, take the hot bottle out using a towel or oven mit, and shook like hell. Letro didn't want to dissolve in that little liquid.

I added another 5ml pg and vg for now total 10ml liquid, heat it til boiling, shook like hell; repeat, repeat. It finally dissolved no flakes or crystals. Then I added the last 10ml pg and vg for a total of 20ml, heat shake, repeat.

I will report back after I make my next batch of anavar using VG and PG only and tell you if it works.

----

Another note about my experience in making orals:

The first batch of anavar made using grain alcohol, is of course a very thin and watery like liquid. Anavar is stubborn to stay dissolved. After a few days you will have crystals back in the mix, and you will have to spend 5 or 10 minutes heating and shaking to get the flakes to dissolve.

I think this is partly because the liquid is too thin, not viscous enough.

VG is very thick, like oil or gel. It doesn't "run." So when you make orals using VG, the liquid stays thick. Once you heat and shake till dissolved, the solution should be less likely to crystallize again, you shouldn't get flakes forming (crashing). Because the viscous mix will "stay in a gel," the dissolved particles can't move around the bottle and settle together at the bottom.

So this is another benefit of using just VG or mostly VG and a little PG in your oral liquid.

----

Another benefit of using VG:

Grain alcohol is of course flammable. So when my anavar kept crashing, I had to heat that glass dropper bottle up real hot to shake and get the crystals to dissolve.

Well, you'd have to be an idiot to put flammable liquid in the microwave! So you have to heat up a pyrex of water near boiling, put your glass dropper bottle in it, and once the bottle gets hot enough, shake, repeat...

^This is annoying.

With the VG method, you can safely microwave your dropper bottle to shake any crystals out.

Another helpful tip in making oral liquids:

There are 20 drops in a ml of liquid. So to find your dosage per drop, take you dosage per ml and divide by 20.

For example: 5mg/ml liquid = 5mg/20drops = 0.25mg per drop. If your dosage calls for 0.25mg per day, take one drop per day.

Do this math before you make the mixture. You might want to double the amount of liquid to make your dosage smaller or possibly more accurate to take in drops. You might for example want to make 0.125mg per drop liquid, and take 2 drops to get a more accurate 0.25mg dose. Or perhaps you'd like to take 0.25 one day, and bump it up to 0.375mg later, you can't do this using 0.25mg per drop, you'd have to take 1.5 drops. How can you measure 0.5 drops? You can't.

A photo showing no crystals formed on the bottom ot 20mg VG and PG letro mixture, you'd be able to see white flakes settled at the bottom if the powder would not dissolve:

IMG_20161013_173835492.jpg

Top Bottom