Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Letro and/or Liquid Arimidex Dose for Gyno

R1 Psycho

Hey bros,

Think I may havesome gyno issues, just came on in the past week or so.

Current cycle:

Week 1 - 12 Test E @ 500/week
Week 1 - 3 Anavar @ 50/day
Week 10 - 13 Anavar @ 50/day
Week 3 - 12 hcg @ 250 IU E4D (E4D = Monday, Friday, Tuesday)
Week 2 - 12 Arimidex @ 0.5mg/EOD

In my 7th week now.
I'm taking the Adex @ 0.5mg/EOD but have decided to take every day. I have also started taking nolvadex @ 30/day in the last 2 days.
I have pretty sensitive nips and I just noticed 2 days ago there are hard lumps behind the nipples. O, so I'm kinda freakin out here! I also have liquid femera/letrozole and want to know a good dosage to administer to try to wipe out the gyno.

Anyone with some solid experience/info please chime in!

Thanks EF..

R1

Use 1.25 EOD on that Letro bro...that should knock it out pretty quick. After the lump is gone run .50 eod for the rest of the cycle.

Use 1.25 EOD on that Letro bro...that should knock it out pretty quick. After the lump is gone run .50 eod for the rest of the cycle.

Thanks bro! Much appreciated. Also wondering about estro rebound after ending the Letro, should that be a concern?

Cheers,
R1

So in looking a bit closer at my 2 10ml bottles of Letro, I noticed that the concentration is 2.5 mg/ml. Does this sound like a typo maybe? At that concentration, a 10ml bottle would be done in no time if taking 1.25mg EOD. Anyone here happen to have any of the liquid form lying around that they could check for me?

cheers

I don't know about the estro rebound but from personal experience. with liquid letro, I had to up the dose quite high to about 3 mg/day till symptoms were gone. I did this on behalf of Needtoo's recommendation when it came to liquid letro. I guess because this form of letro doesn't work that well in the body.

I don't know about the estro rebound but from personal experience. with liquid letro, I had to up the dose quite high to about 3 mg/day till symptoms were gone. I did this on behalf of Needtoo's recommendation when it came to liquid letro. I guess because this form of letro doesn't work that well in the body.

Hey bro,

At 3mg/day, how many days until your symptoms were gone?
How bad were they? Hard lumps? Pretty sensitive?
I guess I'm lookin for some hope here!

I'm going to play it safe and up the dosage to 2mg/day. Or maybe I should go for 2mg/EOD for the 1st 4-5 days? What do you think?

NEEDTO: If you read this post, could you please share your wisdom...thanks bro!

R1

I used liquid adex and it didn't work.
Liquid aroma didn't work.
Liquid letro didn't work.
No matter how much I rubbed on my nipples nothing happened. Must have been fake.

I use tablets now. Much better.

r1 try not to freak, the letro will definitely do the job. fwiw I used 1.25 mgs eod, within a few days the sensitivity was gone and within a week I could feel the lump going away

I think this is the best advice right here. Also if the 1.5 don't cut it then ether bump it up to 2.5 or drop the test down a bit. Once it works drop the letro down again like galuan said.

Keep in mind that in rare cases hcg can cause prog/prolactin gyno so to be on the safe side get yourself some dostinex/bromo too

Top Bottom