Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid dianabol real or fake?

Hey Bro

I have seen that particular brand many times in Mx, it is very good, I have purchased that brand many times....it is cleaner than the Reforvit.....no it isn't the same....the Reforvit they sell is supposed to be more potent, but the buddies I hooked up with that were very happy, they said it was much cleaner than the Reforvit.....they sell it in the 10ml and 50ml vials there........(towns south of Laredo):) :)

You can get it in TJ. It used to be called Ganabol (or "yellow Mexican" Ganabol - as opposed to the EQ ganabol) but they changed the label about six months ago (apparently they do not care about a co. owning the rights to a name like Dianabol or Ganabol). It is 25mg/ml and I have yet to see it faked (but that does not mean that it is not faked). I have injected it with better results than taking it orally, with no infections or abcesses at all -- no injection pain either. Any other questions just email me ok. Later bro.

DreamingBig

Top Bottom