Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid dianabol real or fake?

I hate to disagree with you "the bull" but since I injected EOD (sometimes ED) I would have to say that the dianabol we are talking about is, in fact, clean and very effective. I am wondering if you actually have any proof that Denkall's DBol is the only clean injectable DBol and that the Dianabol (the one in the pic above) is not "clean", because my experience proves otherwise. Would really like to see the reasoning behind your statement -- or some kind of physical proof. I always here that "this and that" is not clean but never see any proof through scans (of the injectable DBol specifically) with bacterial count high enough that would cause an infection (to be honest I have yet to see a lab scan of any injectable DBOL). Was your statement from "word of mouth" coming from "others" or have you had an infection from this product before -- have you ever even used this product before. Anyways Terry enjoy it because you got a good product, but I think that you may have paid a little too much, but then again I always get my gear straight from the graneros in TJ so my point of view (pricing anyways) may be distorted a bit -- domestic wise I am not sure on pricing but I think around $65-100.

DreamingBig

Top Bottom