Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid dbol

butters99

Any downside of liquid dbol compared to oral? I'm thinking of trying it because it seems to me it would be less liver toxic and I'm already on liver toxic drugs so I want to be easy on the liver. Anybody tried it?

In my honest opinion, it’s just as toxic as the oral is, but that’s just me, it’s great in liquid form though, gives a great dry cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any downside of liquid dbol compared to oral? I'm thinking of trying it because it seems to me it would be less liver toxic and I'm already on liver toxic drugs so I want to be easy on the liver. Anybody tried it?

No. It's just as toxic.

Are you going to inject the liquid one or consume it orally?

If consumed orally it's just as liver toxic as the pill version.

I personally would stick with oral dbol. Injectable dbol is known to cause really bad PIP

Changing from a liquid oral to table oral to capsule oral to injectable with dbol will make no difference. It is still a 17aa compound and liver toxic.

Top Bottom