Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid D-bol - is it ok to reuse my syringe?

capnnoway

Hey guys,

I swallow my liquid d-bol everyday like the rest of ya.
But is it OK to re-use the same needle and syringe?

I don't want to buy a new needle EVERY day for my d-bol, but I was wondering if this could cause me any problems (with bacteria..)

I would never put the same needle in my body twice.

But I thought it would be OK to put it in the vial multiple times to withdraw the d-bol and then shoot it in my mouth???

it's fine, the body will disinfect anything that you take.

it's just like taking a tab, and those aren't kept sterile.

Useless disclaimer: I know I'm a nut job. But, I use the same needle at least 3 or 4 times for injections, just soak it in alcohol - never once had a problem. That's just me being a cheap ass and not buying more pins (as if they were expensive).

Jeez, talk about guys talking apples and oranges.

Bottom line:

If you are just using a syringe to measure something that you are taking orally, its no problem, use it for as long as you want. It may dull after a while from going into the vial time and time again, but thats not a huge issue.

If you use a syringe for an actual injection, NEVER EVER EVER re-use it. Period.

Thanks guys for all the info.
I just wanted to tell you all that I have searched the net for good info, but this is the best I have found so far. I have any friends that use, so I have no one to ask about this stuff.

Thanks again to everyone for making me feel welcome!
It seems all people do on forums these days is flame.
This is a nice change from that!

OH, and I am still laughing about the guy that injected himself square in the asshole!!! LOL

:D

My real concern was putting a dirty needle in the vial and then having something "grow" in the vial and contaminate it... but it sounds like that won't happen... thanks again

you will be fine using a syringe multiple times with ref-b...i have done it many times without problems.

and whoever uses needles twice is just looking for a infection...come on just spend an extra few bucks.

Brings up a good point though regarding pins.
Is it cheaper / better to just buy new needles?
How many times should I re-use a syringe before trashing it?

If anyones interested, here in the UK you dont need to pay for your needles anyhow. Just pop in to your local needle exchange & they'll give you whatever you want. Pins, syringes, alcohol swabs, sharps boxes. They dont even ask you your name.
Just a pitty they don't give out free gear too!!!

Top Bottom