Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

BigDog1BR

Banned
I am thinking about adding the Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL for my pct which is still 13 weeks out.

Right now my cycle is sust250 at 750mg p/wk with 4 weeks of dbol 40mgs ed. I am bout to finish week 3 and might add in 50mg of tren a eod for 6-8 weeks. Will be my first run with tren so depending on how I react will determine how long I run it. I plan on dropping the sust down to about 175mg eod and pin it with the tren. I am taking .25 eod Adex during and will start hcg 250iu 2x week this week till last test pin. I have nolva in pill form for pct and can get clomid in pill but would like to try the liquid.

Pct plan is nolva 40/40/20/20
But I have read where some say not to use nolva if u run tren.?
And if I get liquid clomi 70/70/35/35
Also a natty test booster

One thing im not sure on is taking the liquid will I need an oral syringe? The stuff is for research purposes so there isn't much info on the site. Then what just drink it down with some water? Any thoughts? Anyone with first hand experience? Also any other info or tips on the rest of my cycle or pct? fire away. Thanks

Id use nolva and clomid together. There is absolutely no reason not to use the 2.
I personally dose the clomid at 70/35/35/35 for easy dosing if the liquid. They send an oral syringe.

Id use nolva and clomid together. There is absolutely no reason not to use the 2.
I personally dose the clomid at 70/35/35/35 for easy dosing if the liquid. They send an oral syringe.
agreed!^^
its a good combo, and its after cycle anyhow. but i would have Prami on hand while using tren or deca and i would use AI during cycle.

good luck

ps, grab a botle of CIA too,,,, its crazy good! ha! specially in PCT for those fun nights

Ha-ha nice I was looking at the CIA don't need it now I can't seem to get enough during cycle but having it for pct and between next run could come in handy. Thanks for the heads up

Low dose cia works wonders for you blood pressure when on cycle. 3-5mg/day some go as high as 10mg/day. It will keep your BP totally in check and also if you have any prostate issues it alleviates those symptoms as well. I take cia every day at 3mg/day. It is amazing.

Top Bottom