Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid clomi

bigjohn83

I've never had liquid clomid before I've only taken tabs so not sure how to take it. I've read about an oral syringe? Do I get that at chemneed too

This is probably a dumb question but like I said I have never used liquid clomid. Thanks for the help

Yes. you can get it from them. They are a great company I get all my Liqs from them and they do send an oral syringe. FYI...the Liq Clomid tastes like ASS!!! LOL As far as the dosage you can do a quick search and find what you are looking for . I don't remember what I did.

Yes. you can get it from them. They are a great company I get all my Liqs from them and they do send an oral syringe. FYI...the Liq Clomid tastes like ASS!!! LOL As far as the dosage you can do a quick search and find what you are looking for . I don't remember what I did.

Ok I'll watch out for the taste lol. So if I buy the clomid they'll send an oral syringe with it?

And thanks for the reply

You probably have 3ml syringes around , use one of them to draw out. Without a needle of course! Make sure your clomid is mixed well before drawing and have a drink of anything to chase it with cuz its tastes horrid lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom