Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

Well I will use the non-liquid product if I can get it and the price is reasonable. I think clen falls into this category. T3 also.

But something like a-dex is very expensive when you by the real product so I will go with liquid.

In general I think many people use and like the liquid products.

buckwheat1 said:
Well I will use the non-liquid product if I can get it and the price is reasonable. I think clen falls into this category. T3 also.

But something like a-dex is very expensive when you by the real product so I will go with liquid.

In general I think many people use and like the liquid products.

thanks bro

anyone have first hand experience with the liquid variety?

yes i have it was called ventapulin or something a pump i used 2 tablespoons a day and could eat anything and still stayed lean and i think it had a anabolic effect cuz i got really strong from it to

I'm on it from Life and I am lovin it! You defiently get more bang for your buck!

I just got some from the same place as usmc718 and it has got me jacked, good stuff and they have great service! I have also had some from LR, and it was good too.

My bro started it today, will let you know how it goes. I will be running it towards the end of my cycle.

I actually started using some from kitsnmore... i dont really get that much energy from it... and it seems to kill my workout. anyone else feel this way?

I feel a lot better (elevated) on ephedrine.. the clen has got me trembling and stuff...

it seems to be working though as i have become more vascular this past week... i am stacking it with my liporexin/zip rip off... :)

Top Bottom