Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
hey guys i am new to this forum. i got some liquid clenabuterol. i am confused on my serving sizes .. the bottle is 200mcg/ml, 60ml.. so what should my serving size be..(going to use liquid syringe-where do i fill it to???)
thanks for any input

Well it depends on what dose you are going to use. 1ml=200mcg of clen. .5ml=100mcg of clen. .25ml=50mcg etc. That's for your syringe measurements

If you're are asking what doses you should be taking, do some research on the forums. Clen is all dependent on your individual tolerance to the stimulant effect, as well as the sides that also come with it.

I find Clen reacts diff with people like I can take 2 ml of the bottle I got right now ( 30 ml 100 bucks for curious people and I'm in Canada) and I just feel normal my same buddy tried 1 ml and had the shakes soo it all depends on the person plus you no when it's real Clen cus it has a taste I find ... Also im new heer and using iPhone anyone no how to change profile from iPhone thanks guys won't let me do it :(

Cycle it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Start out at 20 or 40mcg and work your way up and then taper back down

Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

AG has the best chems in the industry, but I personally think Albuterol is a better option... That stacked with sarms1 GW equals amazing!

Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

AG has the best chems in the industry, but I personally think Albuterol is a better option... That stacked with sarms1 GW equals amazing!

id much rather ag albuterol then clen as well, i hate clen and wont use it anymore.

Top Bottom