Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

I loved my liquid clen, I somehow managed to stay the same weight for 2 weeks while getting pretty shredded. And I'll bump for AG femara but some other stuff they have is a little pricey, but definetl quality.

I was going to order from AG but at the time they were moving their location so couldnt order and I need my stuff ASAP. There Anti E was okay didnt get any gyno and kep water retention low so its all good, next time I would try AG more pricey but better piece of mind

Dieselgoku23, you said it best, price is not a factor (especially when you get a ton of free products with AG which match the price), it's the quality and the ability to know you're getting what you pay for. Be careful, personally I would not trust other places, I would only trust people like AG that are sponsors of Elitefitness and have a great reputation. I had the unfortunate problem of buying from 'another' place in the past and god forbid I'd ever do it again, thank god I found AG a long time ago ;).

In life you get what you pay for, don't let cheat frills fool you - because in the end of the day it's all about quality!

Mr.X

Mr.X is right about sticking with boad sponsor...super service and answer questions very timely, that you may have. Liquidclen definitely works. currently on 120 mg / day...hands tremble a bit at first, but not real bad. Combined w/ cardio and good diet, results will follow.

AG kicks ass.. i ordered it and then there was a knock on my door and there it was..LIGHTNING FAST!!! good stuff too. i dont buy ancillarys anywhere else.
BGI

Clen is one of the only products that I can honestly say did absolutely nothing for me except give me ridiculous sides no matter how many times I tried to run it.Absolute garbage from my point of view and will never touch that shit again with a 10 foot pole.I know of others that absolutely love it and can bare all the anoying little sides that come with it because they get good results but for me its a definate waste.

AG liquid clen turned me into a milk shaker mixer.
Mr X is right, it is somewhat overdoesd! WOAH!!!!!!

RADAR

Top Bottom