Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

I think it depends on where you get it from. I had IBE and it sucked, waaaaaay underdosed, my clen tabs made this IBE liq. clen seem like water with a small touch of caffeine.

pentatonic said:
I think it depends on where you get it from. I had IBE and it sucked, waaaaaay underdosed, my clen tabs made this IBE liq. clen seem like water with a small touch of caffeine.
Dude they fucked up my order the made up for it with a free product so I got some clen from them. I never used Clen dont know what to expect but since i underdose I think would be good for me first timer. Hopefully IBE clomid or l dex is not underdose

Dieselgoku23 said:
Dude they fucked up my order the made up for it with a free product so I got some clen from them. I never used Clen dont know what to expect but since i underdose I think would be good for me first timer. Hopefully IBE clomid or l dex is not underdose

Good luck with it. Sometime when you get a chance, try some tabs to compare. There is no way in hell I would trust any of their anti e's.

AG-guys liquid femera is insane man one of my buddies gets gyno from looking at a vial or amp of test and he took .5 everythird day and no worries whatsoever. they do some good work over there!

Top Bottom