Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Aromasin Technique?

N-Tence

I have always used the oral anti-e's so this is my first liquid version so as far as taking it, I assume draw up 1cc and squirt it into your mouth. Is there any reason to use it sublingual? Should it be kept in the mouth a certain amount of time before swollowed? Can I mix it into a small glass of juice and drink it that way? I'd like to opt for the last if mixing it with juice or something wont hinder any effects....

No need for sublingual.All the liquid orals are designed with the exact same drug compound as their tablet counterparts.Just squirt it on your tongue or back of the throat,and swallow.You can chase the nasty taste down with juice afterwards if necessary.

I have used liquid versions of: nolvadex, arimidex/liquidex and aromasin.... All work great, but some taste horrible. After trying the "straight shot" and mixing options, I have opted to go with filling gel caps and taking them that way (only problem is that the nolva appears to be suspended in water and it starts breaking down the cap right away, so you need to take them quickly.... Not a problem for the liquidex and aromasin as the base they are in a different base liquid (propylene glycol?)). Caps are cheap and usually available through the same sources.

Descartes

Ugh, Yeah, I WILL be purchasing some gel caps since this stuff tastes horrid. I just thought about them after I took this stuff this morning, I used to have some from when I was on Reforvit but long since tossed them. I'm such a puss when it comes to things that taste bad....

Top Bottom