Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Anavar

OojijoO

Banned
Ok. This is my first time using any gear of any kind. I am getting 20cc's of liquid anavar from a friend.
My question is how do I measure out 50mg in a dart to take?
Should I just drop the var under my tongue?
Mix it with a drink?
Ive read different things on using var. Ive read some people take the pyramid approach and Ive read others just start out taking 50 mg a day and remain at 50 throughout their cycle. My friend says his buddy is taking 100mg of var in the morning and 100mg at night which I think is a bit much seeing as I read men should only take between 20 and 80 mg once daily.
How long should I use the var at 50mg a day?
Is there anything I should do PCT wise for anavar?
Again, this is my first time starting a cycle so any help would be appreciated.

Need your stat's mate .
Weight
BF%
trainig history and goals for the cycle.

Welcome ...!!

Brad.

Eh, ok.
HEIGHT: 5ft 8in
WEIGHT: 210
BF%: UNKNOWN

training history: Ive been lifting on and off most of my life. I got back in to working out/training like 7 months ago. Currently my weekly workout consists of weight training 3 days a week, and sit ups/pull ups on days I dont lift. I usually dont workout on Sundays. My goals with the var is to increase strength, shed some unwanted fat, and harden up the muscle I currently have. I hope this helped a bit. If not feel free to ask anything else. Thanks

Alright, I was hoping to get some more responses to this thread but I have learned a little bit from reading some other threads here on var. I havent gotten it yet but its on its way. I dont know for sure how to measure it still. All I know is that its 20 cc's. I dont know how many mg/ml. My friend who is sending it says I shouldnt do anything for PCT and that I should take 50mg a day until it runs out. This in itself tells me he doesnt know what he is talking about. I am going to run 50mg ED but I do want to take something for liver protection and I do want to take something for PCT. If anyone could suggest something to take for liver protection and if I need to do anything for PCT I would GREATLY appreciate it. This site is real informative.. I am glad I dont just have to go on my friends advice, seeing as he doesnt really know squat

Ok. This is my first time using any gear of any kind. I am getting 20cc's of liquid anavar from a friend.
My question is how do I measure out 50mg in a dart to take?
Should I just drop the var under my tongue?
Mix it with a drink?
Ive read different things on using var. Ive read some people take the pyramid approach and Ive read others just start out taking 50 mg a day and remain at 50 throughout their cycle. My friend says his buddy is taking 100mg of var in the morning and 100mg at night which I think is a bit much seeing as I read men should only take between 20 and 80 mg once daily.
How long should I use the var at 50mg a day?
Is there anything I should do PCT wise for anavar?
Again, this is my first time starting a cycle so any help would be appreciated.

Get some empty gel caps..fill then swallow.

Milk thistle should cover your liver, u can grab that at gnc, vitamin shop online Etc.. Their is also a product called Liv52 that many people swear by. I don't know about measuring the var because I've never come across it in liquid form b4. While we r on the topic of supps, I would also take something to help with cholesterol. For example omega 3 6 9 pill. in other words Fish oil, cla, salmon oil, borage, krill oil, garlic pill. Plant sterols< don't k ow I I spelt that right . Any and all would help.

Awesome, thx for that info. As a rule of thumb should I take the liver pill, omega pill, and the var all in the morning ED?

Ok, so the person I got the var from says that there is 400mg in one cc.. Does that make sense to anyone? Like I said before I dont really think he knows what he is talking about.

Ok, so the person I got the var from says that there is 400mg in one cc.. Does that make sense to anyone? Like I said before I dont really think he knows what he is talking about.

That is a very hight mix for Liquid Var mate .

Means 1/4 ml is 100mg 1/8 is 50mg .

Plz double check sounds wrong... maybe 40mg per cc

Brad.

Top Bottom