Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Anadrol VS Tabs??

Dogs442

Just wondering what everybody thinks about liquid anadrol as apposed to tabs. I have taken tabs before 75mgs ED for 5 weeks and got killer gains. But I was thinking about takin the liquid this time. I was told take only 2 1ml shots a week as apposed to 1 tab ED for 5 weeks. I was told it works faster and it is stronger
cause it doesn't have 2 filter thru the liver. If any1 has any info or advise 2 give me that would b great!

Dogs442 said:
Just wondering what everybody thinks about liquid anadrol as apposed to tabs. I have taken tabs before 75mgs ED for 5 weeks and got killer gains. But I was thinking about takin the liquid this time. I was told take only 2 1ml shots a week as apposed to 1 tab ED for 5 weeks. I was told it works faster and it is stronger
cause it doesn't have 2 filter thru the liver. If any1 has any info or advise 2 give me that would b great!
you don't inject it...you take it orally every day
and if it's dosed correctly it would give you the same gains as 75mg did before.

I was talking about the Liquid "drol" by Apex or any other brand injectable kind. Has any1 used it before??

i have and am personally taking liquid winstrol right now. same exact gains as the tabs so just use the same dosing you did the first time. not sure about the faster kicking in ill have to remember to watch that next time

Top Bottom