Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The LipoStim3™ + Amplify02™ Stack~!Powerful Fat Burning and Energy -Less Caffeine

OMEGA

9a60d1.jpg

Dear Athlete
The Amplify02 + LipoStim Stack is for athletes who want The Maximum Fat Burning Effect and PreWorkout Intensity Legally available, and does so with less daily total caffeine then any other combos out there.

The Amplify02 plus LipoStim3 combo Pre Lift happens to also be one of the Most Strong PreWorkout Combos you can get Legally in Caplet form

Both Products in this Stack will last 4-6 weeks :)

Here is How to Run the Stack:
Workout Days

In the AM 2-3 Caps LipoStim 3
PreWokout 1 Cap LipoStim 3 + Full Amplify02 Dose

OFF Days

In the AM 2-3 Caps LipoStim 3
Midday 2 caps LipoStim 3

Both products will last 4-5 weeks at full dosage

Please enter coupon code needto139 To get 15% OFF!!! :)

Products > Weight Loss - Pre / Post Workout <--- Buy here:)

Some peer review :) :)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...x-fully-shreddedstack-664004.html#post8991241
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/omega-lipostim-crack-648186.html
Need To Build Muscle - View Single Post - lipoflame and ampo2 are out of this world!!
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-amplify-02-a-533854.html

More Info on the products and what they do:

Amplify 02
amplify 02
amplify02™ IS the Premier Nitric Oxide, CEE and Focus Amplifier. amplify02™ amplifies your workouts to the highest levels possible and gets you in the zone, assuring the ability to not only surpass your previous limitations but SMASH them. amplify02™ gives you the ultimate edge you need for unsurpassed results. Taken before your workout amplify02™ boosts your energy, muscle PUMPS, fat burning, strength, endurance, muscle volume, ATP energy production and exercise recovery to the maximum.

LipoStim
lipostim 3
Mimics ephedrine's benefits without the Side Effect, and works via similar/same pathways for Dramatic Fat Loss.

LipoStim3 works via Epinephrine ( Like ephedrine) and other Neurotransmitters which affect cAMP.
Also Beta Adr. receptor is addressed ( bronchial dilation) via the Tea extracts we use.
And also Positive mood that endures was a focus which leads to a cascade of benefits that
lend themselves to a "leaner" life. ( more activity)

Also lipostim 3
~Does not deplete your central nervous system Unlike ephedrine
~No Jitters or anxiety
~Elevates Metabolism sharply without rebound
~Makes your mind SUPER sharp, literally faster and with more recall.
~Heart rate does not elevate artificially

Last edited:
Re: 20% off ~--~Plus Free 3 day shipping on the LipoStim3™ + Amplify02™ Stack~!!

Post whoring aside, I like the Lipoflame and Lipostim. I have been using it for a few weeks.

Re: 20% off ~--~Plus Free 3 day shipping on the LipoStim3™ + Amplify02™ Stack~!!

lol

Really?!!

thanks bro

Nice training program by the way I heard great things about your routines, and the Misses diet advice

Yes I caved and tried it. I was really surprised. I have epilespy so that is always a concern for me. I take it as directed. I dont see myself using anything else. It's a very solid stack for someone to add. I worry being natural would be hard at my age. And yes it is. The last several months have me feeling "normal" but this stack along with my diet, cardio and training still have me lean and very vascular. I do recommend this.

Wow,
that great to hear from such a highly trained individual such as you Future

Thankyou Very much

Re: 15% off ~--~Plus 3 day shipping included on the LipoStim3™ + Amplify02™ Stack~!!

Lipostim3 + Amp02 is an excellent stack. My workouts would not be the same without them. The Lipostim3 even though caffeine free gives you amazing energy. I always feel super wired, but in a clean way. I don't get any jitters, but feel so wired like I can go run a marathon. :D Combined with the Amp preworkout and I can always kill it in the gym.
It doesn't matter if I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before and am dead tired. I pop the stim with Amp and I have a killer workout. I have such a good workout that the lack of sleep didn't even matter. I still was able to kill it just as well as I would on a better nights sleep.

The pumps and strength I get from the newer version of Amp02 is insane. The other day I was doing triceps and I was so pumped it felt like my tricep wanted to bust right out of the skin. It felt pretty darn cool!

I will never workout without these products. My workouts would not be as great without them. I am addicted!! I don't ever let myself run out of these products or there would be a problem. :FRlol:

Re: 15% off ~--~Plus 3 day shipping included on the LipoStim3™ + Amplify02™ Stack~!!

thanks

Top Bottom