Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The LipoStim3™ + Amplify02™ Stack~!Powerful Fat Burning and Energy -Less Caffeine

i used the amp/lipoflame stack for a LONG time and loved it...i haven't tried lipostim but i have the stack heading my way and CAN NOT WAIT. huge pumps and awesome shredding power!!!

Looking forward to using this new stack for my training. Yeah I do more power based training so this should be great. I have had Valley Fever so its been no training for a while. Hopefully Monday. :)

i used the amp/lipoflame stack for a LONG time and loved it...i haven't tried lipostim but i have the stack heading my way and CAN NOT WAIT. huge pumps and awesome shredding power!!!

Never tried Lipostim? Oh you are in for a treat.:biggrin: I personally love the lipostim even more than Lipoflame. I take all 3, but I love the stim. Good stuff!

I'm a huge Lipostim3 fan. Back in the old days (probably 8 years ago), the original ripped fuel worked -- but made me a nervous wreck. Then the original hydroxycut worked -- it made me a nervous wreck too but they screwed-up the formula.

Lipostim3 works better for me than even the old-school nasty stuff and has no side effects. I'll get good energy all day, much better appetite control and no jitters at all.

2rf4m6e.jpg

Never tried Lipostim? Oh you are in for a treat.:biggrin: I personally love the lipostim even more than Lipoflame. I take all 3, but I love the stim. Good stuff!

i have now...have used three times now. I like how clean the energy is from the lipostim, most supps like this make me feel crzy in the head, ichy, and sometimes sick to stomach. the lipostim gives me none of that, it makes me feel like a lil kid that needs his a.d.d. medication to calm down!!!!!

Top Bottom