x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Lipid friendly

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Lipid friendly within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Obviously orals are the worst, but I've been doing a little research, and I can't seem to find any sort of definite answers as to which AAS are the most lipid friendly. It seems like injectable primo is generally heralded as the easiest on cholesterol, but I still haven't found anything but random forum posts. First couple of cycles I didn't have a blood lipid profile done and truly believed that HPTA recovery was the worst risk with AAS, but the cholesterol truly seems like the most

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Lipid friendly

All Natural

Lipid friendly

Obviously orals are the worst, but I've been doing a little research, and I can't seem to find any sort of definite answers as to which AAS are the most lipid friendly. It seems like injectable primo is generally heralded as the easiest on cholesterol, but I still haven't found anything but random forum posts.

First couple of cycles I didn't have a blood lipid profile done and truly believed that HPTA recovery was the worst risk with AAS, but the cholesterol truly seems like the most dangerous part of this game we all choose to play, as I've been in the teens before on my HDL during testosterone heavy cycles, and have read that some guys get into single digits which is absolutely horrible.

From your guys' experience, which compounds are the hardest and easiest on your blood lipid profile?

Lipid friendly

Quote Quote posted by saigeandrews View Post
    Obviously orals are the worst, but I've been doing a little research, and I can't seem to find any sort of definite answers as to which AAS are the most lipid friendly. It seems like injectable primo is generally heralded as the easiest on cholesterol, but I still haven't found anything but random forum posts.

First couple of cycles I didn't have a blood lipid profile done and truly believed that HPTA recovery was the worst risk with AAS, but the cholesterol truly seems like the most dangerous part of this game we all choose to play, as I've been in the teens before on my HDL during testosterone heavy cycles, and have read that some guys get into single digits which is absolutely horrible.

From your guys' experience, which compounds are the hardest and easiest on your blood lipid profile?

Injectables generally wont hurt cholesterol, aside from tren. Proviron is the one oral that wont. If your overly worried then stick with sarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Lipid friendly

Quote Quote posted by saigeandrews View Post

Because it'll vary

all steroids screw up cholesterol levels. the mild steroids ran at a low level are easiest on lipids
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH

I will always recommend SARMS in this instance. No side effects you got to worry about and the results are beneficial!

My lipids are always effected
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Sarms are your best bet here
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM