Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipid friendly

saigeandrews

[FONT=&quot]Obviously orals are the worst, but I've been doing a little research, and I can't seem to find any sort of definite answers as to which AAS are the most lipid friendly. It seems like injectable primo is generally heralded as the easiest on cholesterol, but I still haven't found anything but random forum posts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]First couple of cycles I didn't have a blood lipid profile done and truly believed that HPTA recovery was the worst risk with AAS, but the cholesterol truly seems like the most dangerous part of this game we all choose to play, as I've been in the teens before on my HDL during testosterone heavy cycles, and have read that some guys get into single digits which is absolutely horrible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From your guys' experience, which compounds are the hardest and easiest on your blood lipid profile?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Obviously orals are the worst, but I've been doing a little research, and I can't seem to find any sort of definite answers as to which AAS are the most lipid friendly. It seems like injectable primo is generally heralded as the easiest on cholesterol, but I still haven't found anything but random forum posts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]First couple of cycles I didn't have a blood lipid profile done and truly believed that HPTA recovery was the worst risk with AAS, but the cholesterol truly seems like the most dangerous part of this game we all choose to play, as I've been in the teens before on my HDL during testosterone heavy cycles, and have read that some guys get into single digits which is absolutely horrible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From your guys' experience, which compounds are the hardest and easiest on your blood lipid profile?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Injectables generally wont hurt cholesterol, aside from tren. Proviron is the one oral that wont. If your overly worried then stick with sarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Obviously orals are the worst, but I've been doing a little research, and I can't seem to find any sort of definite answers as to which AAS are the most lipid friendly. It seems like injectable primo is generally heralded as the easiest on cholesterol, but I still haven't found anything but random forum posts.

First couple of cycles I didn't have a blood lipid profile done and truly believed that HPTA recovery was the worst risk with AAS, but the cholesterol truly seems like the most dangerous part of this game we all choose to play, as I've been in the teens before on my HDL during testosterone heavy cycles, and have read that some guys get into single digits which is absolutely horrible.

From your guys' experience, which compounds are the hardest and easiest on your blood lipid profile?

Because it'll vary

I will always recommend SARMS in this instance. No side effects you got to worry about and the results are beneficial!

Top Bottom