Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Link to Citruscide's interview with Rick Collins on Research Chemicals... a must read

C

Citruscide

Posted over on the law board here at EliteFitness.com, you'll find an interview I did with Rick Collins on the various legal issues surrounding RESEARCH CHEMICALS -- it is an EliteFitness.com, ChemicalMuscle.com and SteroidLaw.com Exclusive... Any duplication or cutting and pasting of the actual interview from these three sites without permission constitutes a violation of Copyright Law.

Hope you guys enjoy this... it might help answer alot of questions and also confirm much of what I've said in the past.

Thanks! :)

C-ditty

Citruscide's Interview with Rick Collins on Research Chemicals

BigAndy69 said:
Good stuff.

What about Research company that advertise on BB/AS websites?

it's all answered in the interview... specifics were not mentioned... for obvious reasons. But they were mentioned in the interview.

C-ditty

It's just something they haven't gotten around to yet. Until some light is shown on it due to some dumbass offing himself on the stuff, which I can't see how, no one will probably bother. There are already hundreds of sites selling prescription drugs over the net without requiring a script, in pill form, and doing it blatently.
I'd say it's a safe thing for the time being.

genarr4 said:
It's just something they haven't gotten around to yet. Until some light is shown on it due to some dumbass offing himself on the stuff, which I can't see how, no one will probably bother. There are already hundreds of sites selling prescription drugs over the net without requiring a script, in pill form, and doing it blatently.

With all due respect, this is the kind of thinking that leads to people getting busted. Everyone always thinks it wont be them, or there is nothing to worry about.

Nobody needs to die in order for something to happen here, everyone should read this article and learn the truth. Peace

genarr4 said:

Calm before the storm.

I've been warning everyone about this since the first "Research"web-site popped up and began blatantly advertising what they were doing.These people act like they're selling candy or something,when in fact they are selling prescription DRUGS.The whole research angle is walking a very thin tightrope which can be snipped at any time Big Brother so chooses to do so,and with the blatancy of some of these folks,it will be snipped soon.Be careful guys.

I wasn't trying to say LE would never get involved. Just that there are alot easier cases for them to go after. Remember, we're talking about goverment work here.

genarr4 said:
I wasn't trying to say LE would never get involved. Just that there are alot easier cases for them to go after. Remember, we're talking about goverment work here.

I don't see what is easier than people having a website that sells prescription drugs for "research" purposes -- and then everyone talking about using them as part of their cycle. Further, when the "research material sellers" are advertising on those boards...

They are being set up for a big fall... and so are those boards that allow that advertising... just something to think about.

C-ditty

Top Bottom