Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Limited time 20% off sale at n2bm!!

Hey bro! Thank you so much for the heads up on this. I was just about to place my order when I checked in here and saw this. Fantastic!!

It just used the code, but 'll be putting that 20% saving towards D-Spark when it becomes available next week.

very wise decision bro... you will LOVE the new dspark... as strong as the original formula was, this new formula is far superior and that is really saying something as we all know how truly effective the original was...

very wise decision bro... you will LOVE the new dspark... as strong as the original formula was, this new formula is far superior and that is really saying something as we all know how truly effective the original was...

x2x2x

you can tell, or maybe its just in my head, that here is an AI in it.

Sometimes when im on a natty T booster, my nips flare or set a tiny sore (gyno) and d sprak, well the new stuff doesnt do it.

very happy to say the least.

the sale is still going on guys... the new dspark will coming any day so i highly recommend getting ready for that as well!

Top Bottom