Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lil dbol on a gw mk run

GW increases your endurance immediately ... take it pre workout. you will cut your recovery time in between sets in half.. trust me on that.. I don't get winded at all when I'm on GW and I blow through workouts like crazy.

So you are saying to take it right before workout? Does this add to the endurance level of the workout more than a scheduled am or pm dose?

So you are saying to take it right before workout? Does this add to the endurance level of the workout more than a scheduled am or pm dose?

I work out in the late afternoon..

so what I do is 10mg in the morning and then 10mg 45 min before workout.

you will blow through your workouts on this stuff while the dude next to you is huffing and puffing.

take it 45 mins before workouts strongmo..and your workout levels will be better then ever.Endurance will be insane brother.

take it 45 mins before workouts strongmo..and your workout levels will be better then ever.Endurance will be insane brother.

Why don't you give me a couple million karmaz there Jew boy:D

Top Bottom