Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liguid Clen and Bloodwork Kidneys Showing Abnormal

sledhead09

Hey guys need some help. I just finished a 3 week clen Cycle. I had to have blood work done at the Local Va they just called and said my kidneys were showing possible failure and they need me to
go in and get an ultrasound and more tests. I had blood work done back in Feb and everything was fine, I am hoping this is from the Clen so can anyone calm me here with information.

Thanks Guys

doctors are STUPID. yes I said it. if you are weight training frequently and breaking down and repairing muscle it is NORMAL to have strained kidney values. that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your kidneys. if you stopped weight training 2 weeks then got bloods that would be an accurate #

Get them checked. Steve has a hard on for slating doctors but patients are morons too.

Here's why: did you tell them you'd taken Clen? If not and you get a bad result and the doctor doesn't know you took Clen then join the dots!! The doctor isn't psychic yet it sounds like you and Steve want them to figure it out and give a better lab result... c'mon guys.

Example: Using Creatine can give a false positive for Creatinine. That's a marker for liver issues. Ergo either not stopping it for a few days or bothering to mention it's use will mean you can flag for a marker without needing to.

TELL THE DOCTOR! That includes that you work out.

Top Bottom